Suite 16/27-35 William Street Fremantle
9433 4233Contact us
If your property has been on the market for 3 months or more and you don’t look like you are going to sell – here’s 7 tips that will help you get a result.
1) Change the price – most common strategy to sell a house. If you are going to do this – don’t tinker – has to be $10,000 or more.
2) Remove property off the market and start again in a month or so, maybe with a new price as well.
3) Change the photos you are using to present the property or get better photos.
4) Change the description of the property in the newspaper, website etc.
5) Change the house decoration / re-style the house? Call in an interior decorator or someone that can change the look.
6) Ask the question what is stopping the house from selling?? If you can’t pick it, ask the agent, ask another agent, use the feedback from the home opens to ascertain the issues.
7) Once you have tried all of the above – then maybe it is time to consider another agent
Wishing you well with all of your property decisions.
For free appraisals and assessments, plus special offers to you
Real Estate Agent Perth| 0431417345, firstname.lastname@example.org