Suite 16/27-35 William Street Fremantle
9433 4233Contact us
Aside from clean, tidy and all the normal things you would expect.
Here’s the top 5 Lifestyle features for renting a property:
1) Parking – How many car parking bays – does it equate to the number of rooms? 4 cars/4 rooms.
2) Pets – More than 1/3 of Australians have a pet – its a great idea to allow your tenants to have one.
3) Internet / Phone Lines : Does the property have NBN is the latest version of this. But we are all so WIFI connected these days – that days / minutes without access to the internet can be very distressing.
4) Strong Mobile Signal : Black spots in houses and properties are a real pain for owners and tenants alike. Some suburbs residents have been very effective in stopping mobile phone towers being built. Unfortunately this is impacting owners from potentially renting out properties.
5) Multiple power points : If you have a shared house – everyone needs a desk and computer set-up, as well as a lamp, plus charging station for their phones and other devices. In kitchens the demand for power points is even more important, with dishwasher, range-hood, kettle, coffee machine, microwave, fridge, freezer, blender / similar, toaster, bread maker and other appliances all being out and connected to power.
So if your are building a house for rent please consider the above list.
If you have a property that you are thinking of renting in the future you may need to double check the above list as well.
Looking forward to helping you with your real estate needs – whether you are buying, selling or renting