Suite 16/27-35 William Street Fremantle
9433 4233Contact us
Reviewing your preparation can easily pay higher price dividends.
Below are 12 important things you need to do before selling your house.
1. Organise the cupboards & storage space.
2. Remove all dirty laundry. Keep current with your laundry or store all dirty laundry in a closed container.
3. Clean and polish the washer and dryer.
4. Consider adding an attractive, coordinated throw rug
5. Review the overall safety and looks of your stairs.
6. Make your bedroom look larger by painting it with a light colour.
7. An en-suite is a real sales plus. Decorate to coordinate with the colour scheme of your bedroom, creating the suite effect.
8. Virtually all buyers are looking for a house with plenty of cupboard space. Remove bulky items and clothes you don’t wear. Remove any items on the floor of the cupboard. This will make it seem more spacious.
9. All items in the cupboard must be kept clean and tidy. When prospective buyers open your cupboard door, they should be greeted with a whiff of fresh smelling air.
10. Make sure the cupboard lights are working, add battery operated lights to the cupboards that lack them. Lighted cupboards look bigger, are more attractive, and allow buyers to inspect the interiors easily.
11. Take the time to explain to your children.
12. Remove any crowded, unusual, or personal wall hanging and store them until your home is sold.
If you would like the help of this real estate agent – here’s what to do:
Call Peter Taliangis on 0431 417 345 or 9330 5277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Licensed Real Estate Agent – Sales and Property Management