24 Mar 2017
Wise sellers take special plans preparing their bathrooms for scrutiny by strangers. The bathroom is a very personal room of your home. Prospects will inspect yours carefully, so be sure it is immaculate. Cleanliness is the key! Make sure that all surfaces are spotless.
- Replace worn or dirty shower curtains, clean and repair glass walls and doors. Remove any bath decals that need replacing.
- Clear off counter tops and store all personal care products out of sight.
- Repair any taps that leak or do not function properly. Clean off mineral deposits with vinegar or commercial products.
- Clean and organise all cabinets and drawers. Don’t forget the medicine cabinet and the storage under the sink; dispose of old items and polish the shelves.
- Remember to appeal to a wide range of buyers. Play down dominant colours with contrasting neutral coloured towels and accessories. If your bathroom is toned with a neutral colour, add a few cheerful accents with other colours. Don’t hesitate to buy a few new towels or a bath rug… You will be taking them with you to your new home.
- Scrub and wax an old floor. Cover the largest area you can with a freshly washed scatter rug.
- Decorate and personalise to create a pleasing individual look. Consider bringing out your best towels and perfumed soaps. Add a plant for colour and freshness.
- A gentle hint of fragrance in the air is fine, but keep it subtle.
If you would like the help of this real estate agent – here’s what to do:
Call Peter Taliangis on 0431 417 345 or 9330 5277 or email email@example.com
Licensed Real Estate Agent – Sales and Property Management