9190 Albany Highway, Crossman WA 6390
$499,999 + GST
Time to Buy! Crossman Tourist Village Land - Development Site - Property ID: 956699
TOURIST DEVELOPMENT SITE
Proposed Crossman Tourist Village (Name registered)
Located at Lot 1, corner Albany Hway and Crossman Rd Crossman. 12.6km from the rural farming town of Boddington, home of Newmont's Boddington Gold Mine and approx. 130km from Perth WA.
• Land area 1.21ha (2.98 ac)
• Scheme water
• Septic system installed
• 3 Phase power available
• Previous conditional planning approval for the Crossman Tourist Village to include Roadhouse, Licensed Restaurant/Function Centre and Beer Garden, single house, caretaker dwelling, office, shed, staff amenities, children's play area and 6 farm stay accommodation cabins (plans and documentation available)
• Potential for additional 19 farm stay accommodation cabins in stage 2 of development
• Licence for storage of Petrol, Diesel & LP Gas
• Application for Liquor Licence (Tavern Application)
• Approval for use of driveway by RAV Category 7 Vehicles
Vendor Finance Terms Available*
Interest Only 3% Fixed For 3 years
Lump Sum Repayments in Multiples of $5000
off principal can be made without penalty
Property Syndicate enquiries welcome.
Phone Peter on 0431 417 345 or 9330 5277
Crossman is a town located in the Wheatbelt region of Western Australia, 125 kilometres south-southeast of the state capital, Perth along Albany Highway.
12 kilometres (7.5 mi) east of Boddington.
This substantial property has scheme water, 3 phase power, septic system;
Plus approvals for:
A liquor license approval (Tavern Application)
Use of the driveway by Type 7 Vehicles
Plus current license for:
Fuel / Auto Gas & Gas Bottles - for a proposed Service station
Plus conditional planning approval for the Crossman Tourist Village
(Includes: Restaurant & Bar)
Farm Stay accommodation for approx 30 people
All plans and current approvals are available for viewing.
- Land Size Approx. - 1.21 acres