Lot 5, 13 James Street, Fremantle WA 6160
Fremantle Gem! House - Property ID: 971606
Fully furnished beautifully renovated 1 x 1 x 1 Fremantle charmer!
Be part of the Fremantle fabric with this renovated heritage listed early 1900's building.
It can be your next home, studio, office, showroom or gallery.
There are plans previously approved by Fremantle council for a second level, which would make options available such as creating two, 2 level homes, creating separate upstairs living and down stairs office, or just enlarging a single residence.
- Equipped with quality items
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 car parking space at the front of the property.
- Terracotta tiled flooring
- Split system air-conditioning system
- Heritage listed property
- Pets OK for the Strata (will need confirmation based on pet size and suitability based on the property)
- Property has internet set-up
- Property has 3 phase power
- Ideal for a small business operation [beautician, accountant, someone with a small business, showroom, gallery]
- High profile location - known as the Terracotta Tile Co site, part of the Caledonian Hall development.
- Conveniently located alongside public carpark
- Fabulous high ceilings & colonial window
- At the East End gateway to the City of Fremantle
- Central to the exciting new residential developments
- Spacious 70 sqm plus rear court plus car bay (total 89sqm)
There are also 2 additional toilets that are common to the complex at Caledonian Hall
Plus a wonderful Mezzanine area above the toilets at the rear of the property that can be used by all owners for a bbq, sunday / friday night drinks etc.
Surrounding entertainment; Fremantle's cafes, restaurants and shopping
Closest supermarket is Woolworths Fremantle [500m]
Closest train station is Fremantle Train Station [700m]
Closest bus stop is directly outside on James Street / Ord Street
Is on the free CAT bus route
The property is defined at Mixed Use, Common Neighbourhood Centre. https://www.planning.wa.gov.au/LPS/DATA/Local%20Planning%20Schemes/Fremantle%20-%20City%20of%20(Scheme%204)/Scheme%20text.pdf
Page 26/27 - shows the table for Mixed Use, Common Neighbourhood Centre
Please contact the City of Fremantle for more information about zoning. Ph 9432 9999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The property is part of the Caledonian Hall Strata Plan
Managed by Exclusive Strata Management.
Strata Fees are $858 per quarter
This includes Commercial Property Insurance.
Please contact exclusive listing agent Peter Taliangis from Professionals Fremantle for your viewing opportunity on 0431 417 345 or 9330 5277.
Suite 16/27-35 William Street, Fremantle WA 6160
- Land Size Approx. - 89 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Polished Timber Floor